2009/10/23

THURSDAY FILM CLUB ONLINE - rules of use

Here you will find a link to my chomikuj.pl account. I will be uploading films which we discuss as part of our Film Club, as well as ones which are topic-related but we simply will not have time to watch.

I'm doing this because most of them are not available in any form on the Polish market / DVD libraries.

















Because of copyright issues I would like you all to observe certain rules, please!

1. The files will be stored on the account for up to two weeks after each Thursday Film Club meeting. I will remove them later.

2. Please if you don't have to, do not download the files on your computer. "Chomik" has a special integrated player which allows you to watch the films online.

3. I am aware that sometimes, for a number of reasons, you may need to download the files, but please remember that you should delete them from your drive within 24h.

4. You will find all the files in the folder called "Thursday Film Club". It is protected with the password "AUSSIE".



Update:

Films currently available:
1. Rabbit-Proof Fence
2. The Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment