2012/04/17

Call to arms!

Tomorrow, Wednesday, we need to get most things done for the Open Day.

When you finish your classes please come upstairs to our four classrooms - I'll be there from 1:15 pm.

Just a quick reminder who is doing what:

NATIONAL PARKS (210)
Paulina Majka
Kasia Smajdor
+ me

DEADLY ANIMALS (207)
Gosia Zwolennik
Ania Owsianka
Ania Kowalik
Kasia Adamek
Gabi Wójs

AUSSIE RULES (211)
Alicja Strączek
Agnieszka Joniec
Marta Citak
Adam Motyka
Mirek Zaręba
Grześ Szwala

ABORIGINAL ART (209)
Kinga Bołoz
Agnieszka Damasiewicz
Sylwia Grzegorzek
Justyna Schabińska
Asia Gragas

POSTERS
Karolina Starostka
Ania Gardoń

FOOD CORNER
Diana Lisowicz


I'm sure I've omitted somebody, so please add your name in the comments section. Thank you :)

If you want to start earlier (but on the sole condition that your teacher agrees ;) ) our materials are in rooms 004 and 107.

If you need me for anything, I'll be in 107 (8:00 - 9:30), 209 (9:30 - 11:00) and 210 (11:30 - 13:00)

*

1 comment: