2011/04/30

The letter "T"

I'm still not telling you the exact topic, but can give you some hints:
- if you have some print-outs about the topics we have covered, bring them to class
- if you haven't, you may want to brush up on the topics skimming through the blog
- it will be more about your ability to make associations than any memorised facts
- take some coloured markers with you


You'll learn the rest on Friday ;-)










Also, please remember to let me know what you would like to do for the Open Day at our institute.


Grzegorz and Kuba (III year) will be doing a didgeridoo presentation, I'm doing another one on Aussie personality.

I will need 2-3 people to take care of the make-up/dot-painting counter.

We have three rooms at our disposal. Grzegorz and I are taking 210, 207 should be a good place for Aboriginal art and the make-up, and then we still have 209. I should be able to provide another laptop + projector if you need them for your presentation(s).

Please use the comments below to leave your name and a short description of what you'd like to do.

*

2 comments:

  1. We could take care of the make-up/dot-painting counter. Could you give us some more information about this task?
    Agata Paczuła and Marta Hejmej

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I'll show you everything on Friday.
    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete