2009/12/05

Tuesday topics - the letter "G"

This time I'm taking the back seat and simply enjoy your creativeness :-)

The main motif of this class will be GEOGRAPHY AND GEOLOGY OF AUSTRALIA. As you remember we'll concentrate on four topics and each team will have up to 10 minutes to give their presentation. Three topic have been taken, which means that the Eagles are left with "Gold Rush". ;-)



BLUES: GENERAL GEOGRAPHY
(48 points)






CATS: the GREAT REEF BARRIER
(79 points)






EAGLES: GOLD RUSH
(60 points)






LIONS: the GREAT DIVIDING RANGE
(72 points)





I will soon add some links that you may find useful. If you want me to put something up on the website just let me know (email me the links / pictures / sound clips etc.)

GOOD LUCK and have fun! :-)

links:
Australian Screen
Gold Rush
Great Barrier Reef
Great Dividing Range


2 comments:

  1. Blues- General Geography :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lions - The Great Dividing Range
    **** :):):):) ****

    ReplyDelete